Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, or Festivus, odds are good that you’re a Seinfeld fan. So to celebrate the season, let’s test your knowledge of the hit show.
- What was Kramer’s first name?
- Who was Jerry’s arch enemy?
- George worked at which well-known organization?
- Which comic strip hero appeared in every episode?
- Who won “The Contest?”
- During a blind date with Elaine’s cousin, Jerry was turned off by what physical feature of the woman?
- What’s the fictitious name regularly used by Jerry and George?
- What was Jerry’s favorite baseball team?
- What distasteful act did Elaine do at a company party?
- Seinfeld co-creator, Larry David, gained success as the star of his own show. Name it.
- Elaine worked at which catalog company?
- Which of the following was not part of the Festivus celebration: Airing of grievances, feats of strength, a metal pole, eating broccoli?
- When Kramer moved to Los Angeles, he was mistakenly arrested for what?
- Who was the voice of late Yankee owner George Steinbrenner?
- What was the name of the diner where the gang hung out?
- What career professional did George pretend to be?
- Kramer was said to have the “kavorka.” What is that?
- Which legendary comedian played George’s father?
- What was unique about the episode in which Elaine’s friend, Sue Ellen Mischke, was married?
- Jerry was unable to kiss his girlfriend, played by Kristin Davis, because she used something that fell in the toilet. What was it?
Bonus: The opening dialog in the first show and the closing dialog in the final episode were about the same topic. Name it.
- Kramer’s first name was Cosmo.
- Newman was Jerry’s nemesis.
- George worked a number of jobs, most notably for the New York Yankees.
- Superman appeared in every episode, usually in the form of a figurine on Jerry’s shelf.
- In the final episode, we learn that Jerry won The Contest, when George confessed that he cheated.
- Elaine’s cousin had “man hands.”
- Jerry and George often referred to the fictitious Art Vandelay. BTW, he has a profile on LinkedIn.
- Jerry was a fan of the Mets.
- Elaine was a terrible dancer, a fact that George discovered at one of her office parties.
- Larry David stars in HBO’s Curb Your Enthusiasm.
- Elaine worked at J. Peterman.
- Eating broccoli was not part of the Festivus celebration.
- The police thought Kramer was a serial killer.
- Larry David provided the voice for George Steinbrenner.
- Monks Café was the restaurant’s name.
- George pretended to be an architect (as well as a marine biologist).
- The kavorka, or the lure of the animal, made him irresistible to women.
- George’s father was played by Jerry Stiller (who happens to also be Ben’s father).
- The scenes in the Sue Ellen Mischke wedding episode were aired in reverse chronological order.
- Kristin Davis’ toothbrush fell in the toilet. She used it before Jerry was able to alert her.
BONUS: The first episode opened, and the last show ended, with Jerry commenting on the placement of a shirt’s buttons.
How did you do?
15 – 20 correct: NBC executive
10-14 correct: Comedy writer
5-9 correct: Network intern
1-4 correct: Kramer
Related post: Good communication no laughing matter for Seinfeld